top of page
  • Frans Basson

PhotoCorelog Version available for download

Updated: Dec 15, 2019

PhotoCoreLog was plagued by errors on around 10% of installations, and worked flawlessly on the other 90%. As this did not consistently occur on all computers, and I could not recreate the error on my computers, it was difficult to identify the cause. The problem was eventually tracked after feedback from users and sections of the code rewritten to overcome these occasional errors caused by Windows Explorer settings.

I am reasonably confident that Version will now flawlessly work on all computers and with all Windows Explorer settings, but please provided feedback if errors still occur. Happy photo mapping!

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

All BasRock software updated

GEM4D, Trajec3D and PicSure were updated and the new versions will be expiring on 1 January 2023. Trajec3D and PicSure were updated with the latest versions of the third-party components, which requir


bottom of page